Sunday 24 July 2016

Twice as Nice Reversible Jacket

I know I've been a bit quiet here on Betty Stitchup lately. Unfortunately life at the moment hasn't left me with very much time for sewing but I did manage to stick to my Vintage Pattern Pledge and make myself a reversible jacket as well as guest blogging about it over at Kestrel Makes.


A big shout out to Kerry and Marie for keeping the Vintage Pattern Pledge alive. You can read my guest post here and be sure to check out all of the other wonderful Vintage Pattern Pledgers who have been guest blogging throughout July at Kestrel Makes and A Stitching Odyssey .




3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's really cute and such a perfect length! I love the kimono sleeves and what a great idea to make it reversible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jacket is lovely, and what a brilliant idea to make it reversible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chatting dating is an excellent option for those who prefer base their relationship on great communication. You can message each other as long as need before you decide take a further step. Learn your interlocutor gradually, and you will see how beneficial is it. georgia dating

    ReplyDelete