Having just knitted Andi's Myrna Cardigan before I started this made following the pattern much easier. I made a size small and adjusted the sleeve to full length as it seemed a bit more more practical.
The yarn I used was Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in Mallard which was nice to knit with, though I did have a couple of tangling issues along the way. I have read some terrible reviews on Ravelry about this particular yarn, mostly saying that it pills really badly. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't - I'm so happy with how it turned out and it's lovely and soft to wear. It did grow quite a lot when I blocked it though, so it was definitely worth doing a gauge swatch first.
I must confess to a small mistake along the way - I missed one of the cables and by the time I realised I was miles ahead. I'm really bad at picking up stitches after frogging back, so I decided to leave it.
I did try and fix it afterwards using the darning method in this post that my good friend and knitting guru Marylou sent me. It's a pretty nifty trick but I didn't do too well with it as the yarn was just too dark to be able to see what I was doing properly. Thankfully my mistake is strategically placed so that you can't see it unless you're looking where you shouldn't be!
These photos aren't the best but I wanted to get this post out before I head off on my summer holiday to the States - woohoo! So, sorry Chuck, you'll be put away again until I return.